5/26/2013

Spring Night!

Yesterday, me and my best friend had a big photoshoot!We had a lot of fun because we hadn't met for a while since we have finals now but yesterday we had the chance to meet! Those are some of the photos we took.I hope you like them! 
me:   Top: Zara
                                                                       skirt: Topshop
                                                                        shoes:allstar
                                                                        necklace: from a local store
                                                                my friend(Mahi) : Top : Topshop
                                                                                           jeans: zara
                                                                                           shoes: Vans















18 comments:

  1. Nice looks, love the colorful necklace!

    xx
    Meital from Très Jolie fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48:00 PM

    thanks for the nice comment on my blog I followed you! will you follow me back?! :)

    http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style! like the chiffon blouse and the colored necklace :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you look very cute!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog ... following you now ... hope you can follow back ... <3
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!
    Will you like to follow for follow? :D
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice skirt...i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, i can like each otjher. plds follow me on gfc, i will follow you on bloglovin cause i have some problems with following on gfc...i am going to follow you now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comment :)
    Of course we can follow each other ! I follow now on GFC.

    This skirt looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty look! Love your skirt :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you want to follow each other, just follow on my page and let me know, and I'll follow back! :)

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)