6/29/2014

First beauty post : nude summer nails

This is a new addition to my blog that I decided to do! I decided to post some beauty related posts as lately I have been experimenting with different trends. This summer, nude colours on your nails will be a big trend! Here I am showing to you some of my nude nail polishes that I have been loving. In my opinion nude nails make your hands look very clean and elegant and bring out the rings you are wearing whereas the more bold colors make you pay attention to the nails and not the jewelry. Hope you like the new idea and more summery posts are coming so stay tuned.


On my nails here is the bobbi brown in the shade "roza" 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)