7/25/2016

Skiathos Paradise

A few weeks ago I visited the island of Skiathos with a group of friends. I must admit that it is one of the most beautiful and picturesque islands I have ever seen. I loved strolling around the island, taking photos in the small roads and enjoying the sun and the sea. 




                            The nature around the island was extremely beautiful. Many different colors, all bright and vibrant joined together to form an incredible summer atmosphere.



Of course the weather was extremely hot and I needed something light to walk around the island in the morning. For this outfit I chose a nice dress with a not so thick fabric in order to avoid heavy and hot clothes. My favorite sandals were again my choice, as they are for pretty much most of my outfits this summer. What was left is a small bag to carry the essentials and not bother my self with heavy and bulky handbags. This one also gives a nice pop of color to make the outfit look more like summer and fun.
Taking photos of interesting corners and random things on the island was my favorite. They all seem like art to me, which I love. 
I hope you enjoyed one more summer post and got an idea of how much beauty and fun this island acquires. I wish you all have an incredible summer and visit beautiful places that will create unforgettable memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)