8/22/2012

My Idol!

Nowadays I've been watching America's Next Top Model and I realized that I've finally found my idol!Allison Harvard from cycle 12 and 17 is soo pretty and has the style that I would really want to have!Her style is chic but simple,girly and has natural colours that I love.She has the biggest eyes I've ever seen and I just love her!Here are some pictures of her and I hope you like them!Always comment to say your opinion and if you don't like something I would really appreciate if you could email me so I can improve as I am a beginner here...(Click pictures to enlarge)

                                                                       Koralia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)