8/02/2014

Excited about vacation...

Yeyyyy the last post before I go on vacation! Finally I am leaving in two days and I am so excited since I have only gone swimming two times and those were in a pool... So I am ready to go swimming in the sea! This was a fun photoshoot of me wearing my favorite summer dress which looks really cute yet it is so comfortable. Hope you enjoy the photos and stay tuned for more photos of my vacation (so looking forward!) Also, have a nice August!!! Enjoy the rest of the summer :)













                                      


                                    Dress : Pull & Bear 
                                   Shoes: white converse 
                              Sunglasses: rayban clubmasters 




                                            

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)