8/22/2014

Summer Red Lip














Unfortunatelly, I am back from my vacation... I had such an amazing and relaxing time there that I didn't want to leave... But, all good things come to an end.... I am thinking of posting a photo diary of the photos from Chalkidiki :) So I am back to my usual schedule, trying to post every week. This week's outfit was kind of plain and comfortable as I got used to dressing simply during vacation. The red lip though totally matches the outfit and summer generally so the pop of color in plain outfits, even through makeup does make the result more playful and happy! Also added another pop of color with the terqoise ring which I love! I hope you enjoy this week's outfit and photos and feel free to comment down below your opinion! :) Enjoy the rest of the summer... 
xoxo, Koralia Stergiou 

Outfit Details :
Top: Stradivarius
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch 
Sandals: Handmade with love 
Necklace: Furla 
Ring: H&M

                                                    















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)