6/26/2016

By the sea.

Hello hello! This is another summer post with a summer background, of course by the sea!
On a very hot summer day, even in a big city you would always chase the sea. That is what I also did, in combination with a great summer outfit in shades of blue

Off-the-shoulder tops and dresses are very fashionable this summer and they are also cool because you get a little bit less hot with your shoulders out. This particular one is made out of a jean material and I really love it because the color screams summer and the ruffles are my favorite. 



A short necklace would be an interesting choice for off-the-shoulder tops because they let the top stand out without any chains or stripes confusing it. 



White shorts are very fashionable and stylish for summer because they are more bright and feel more light and cool than regular shorts. What I did is tie a small scarf around the shorts instead of a belt, which I find very interesting. I think it is more of a summer choice rather than a heavy leather belt. Also, the scarf floats in the air as you walk, which gives a nice movement to the whole outfit. 


Beige platforms are a beautiful choice for summer because they go with everything and they do not tire you as much as heels do. 


I hope you enjoyed this outfit as much as I did and got a feeling of summer through it. I encourage you to pick your summer outfit and go out, even if you are still in the city, and take some photos. Find your own place of inspiration for summer and embrace it through your photos. 

Outfit Details

-Top: Mango
-Shorts: Zara
-Scarf: Accessorize
-Platforms: Noir
-Necklace: Mango
-Sunglasses: Gianni Venturi
-Handbag: Michael Kors









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)