6/20/2016

Summer Crop Top


This week has been extremely hot and we can all feel that summer is finally here in terms of the weather. Therefore, when you are out and about in your city you need something fresh and light to keep you cool. A crop top and a light skirt or shorts is a great idea as an outfit. This specific crop top is even more light since it has a lot of cut-outs at the back. Of course during the summer you want to wear sandals all day, but I wanted something different to make the outfit more modern so I chose to wear these black shoes, which also have a short heel. 

The jean skirt is an old one which I rediscovered recently. I like it for the summer because it is light and short. Also, it has a nice wash with some small rips here and there. 

Since the weather is really hot, it is a nice idea to keep your hair out of the way so that you feel less hot. A braid is a very nice idea because it looks beautiful and it does the job. I decided to experiment with my hairstyle a little bit and I made a braid starting from the front and going around my head. You can try many different styles and find the one that fits your hair length and style. 







I hope you liked this post and that it helped you to choose more light and cool outfits for the summer. Have a happy and nice summer!
Outfit Details:

-Top: My Tifanny 
-Skirt: Dolce & Gabanna
-Shoes: Zara
-Purse: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)