6/13/2016

Orange scarf all around.



This time I am showing you my obsession with this new trend. Wearing a small scarf in different ways. It is a great accessory for summer because it is lightweight, unlike necklaces and bracelets. You can add a color to your outfit with it or choose a settle one just to add a different pattern to your outfit and make it more interesting very easily. I am going to show you three different ways that I like to wear it. 



The first look is tying it around your neck. This is the most popular trend nowadays. It can easily replace a necklace and add a texture to your look. 





I recently bought these amazing sandals and I love them! They are called the Ikaria lace sandals but they remind me of Hermes's sandals from Ancient Greece. I love them because the design is very unique and interesting and the color is very nice because I can pair them with anything! They are my favorite right now.


This week's art is a collage I made using photoshop. I combined different photos of this post in three different photos and then put them together in a collage. It was my first time trying it and I really liked the result. You can easily make one using the app PhotoshopMix and make fun collages for the summer.


 I chose this orange bag of mine it matches the scarf and creates a color balance in the outfit. I bought it last summer because I wanted a colorful bag to take with me both whenever I am wearing a plain outfit and want to make it more interesting in an easy way and when I am feeling like wearing a lot of color and pair it with something different.



The second way I like to wear my small scarf is tying it around my hand. It is another beautiful touch to your look and more settle than tying it around your neck. However, it still looks very nice and it is very useful for summer, when you don't like to wear a lot of bracelets or sometimes even your watch because you are constantly at the beach and you have to take them off all the time. That way, you just tie the scarf around your hand and you still wear a beautiful accessory.

And the last way I wear this scarf is tying it around my head. You can choose your own way of tying it. Let's say, you can put your hair up in a ponytail or a bun and then tie it around your head, you can tie it like I did or simply around your head. I like to do this after I go to the beach, when my hair is still wet or curly because of the salty water. I think the scarf makes it more put together. 


I hope you liked this week's post! I think the scarf is a very interesting accessory for this summer, for the city or for the beach. You can find your own way of wearing it and one that suits your style. It is a very versatile piece and you can adjust it to every look and every place you are at. I hope this post inspired you to wear any small scarf or bandana you own in many different ways to make your look unique. Also, I hope the different collage I made by blending different photos inspired you to make one for the summer, blend different photos of your trips and create a unique colorful collage. 

Outfit details:

-Top: Zara
- Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sandals: Ancient greek sandals
- Bag:   Accessorize 
- Small Scarf: Hermes


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)