6/05/2016

Flowers on top








This week's post is all about blooming flowers. The weather lately feels like summer and the combination of the different smells of it together with the flowers blooming all over the town is what inspired me to create this outfit. Bright and fun colors are always in fashion during summer but this time this trend is especially in. Flower prints are all over the magazines, wether it is on a top, dress, skirt or even shoes. 


My art of the week is this collage of magazine pictures and drawings with water color. Inspired by the shirt I am wearing, I first drew the flowers and then took many different flower pictures from current magazines to create a collage. I really like creating collages because the idea of connecting different ideas and media is really interesting to me and I think it is the best way to create something fun out of random sketches and photos that inspire you. 



I paired the colorful shirt with white jeans because I wanted the shirt to be the main focus of the 
outfit. Moreover, white jeans are very trendy and beautiful for spring and summer because they are bright, light and a great way to change your bottoms from plain jeans to something more interesting. 



This bag is my ultimate favorite. I love it especially because I bought it with my own money, that I was saving for months especially for this handbag. I love its design because it is elegant but also minimal. I love the beige color because it is a color that can be worn all year round and is very easy as you can wear it with everything. I must say that Michael Kors is my favorite brand currently because it is a brand for young women and has many elegant but youthful clothes and designs of handbags. Since it aims mostly at young women, their prices are significantly lower than other famous brands and you can easily buy something, of course if you save some money. 












   I hope you enjoyed this colorful and summer post! I encourage you to go bright and colorful this summer, wear flowers in different ways and don't be scared to wear colors, even as a small pop of color. Summer is all about color and fun prints. Also, I hope I inspired you to create a collage with your inspiring photos and sketches, even if it is a collage of random pictures you found on a magazine. That would actually be more interesting as you would create a mind game and try to connect everything together.

                                                               Outfit details:

- shirt: Massimo Dutti
- pants: BSB
-shoes: noir 
- handbag: Michael Kors 
- watch: Daniel Wellington



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)