8/19/2012

Tweed chanel jacket = ABSESSION!


So lately I've been in love with the chanel jacket!I think it sums up the style I want to have and the one I am trying to represent.I believe by wearing one of those you suddenly become classy and stylish at the same time.You can wear one of those with jeans to make it less smart but you can also match it with a pencil skirt to make your look more proffessional.Match it with a pair of pearls and with black heels and that's a perfect look for me!You can find the same jackets in a lot of stores so you can buy one for way cheaper than the original ones.I have found some stores and I have linked them at the end for you!Try it and you'll remember me!
                                                 Kisses,
                                                           Koralia 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! make sure to leave a link of your blog and mention if you have followed me so I can follow you back! :)